Writing is tough, being a writer is tougher. Here at Alive and Writing, we take a closer look at all the challenges you will face as an author including issues with mental health, time management, professionalism, and more.
We’re taking the brainstorming session one step further this episode! We’re helping brainstorm a story for Clark for a full 55 minutes. So grab your beverage of choice, sit back, and relax while you listen as we workshop with Clark on his next big project.
Links and Sites Mentioned in Episode 11
Links in this post may or may not be affiliate links and as a such, we receive a small commission at no extra cost to you.
- Virginia Dare and the Roanoke colony
- Storm of the Century by Steven King
- King Clone Creosote
- Caliche Clay
- Coso Hot Springs
- Racing Rocks of Death Valley
- Firefly and Serenity
- Master Mystery Productions by Daniel Stallings
- Day of the Triffids by John Wyndham
- Last Light by Terry Blackstock
- Dies the Fire by S.M. Stirling
- Outlining Your Novel Workbook by K.M. Weiland
Stay tuned for next weeks episode when we chat about Comparison.
LTUE (or Clark’s trip there and back again)
The Joy of Helping Others